Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I figured I may as well start a thread on my 2018 DCT ES build, so far I have a rear sway bar from sxth and intake a tuned ecu from lap3 and a muffler delete from sxth. With the recent july 4th deal lap3 posted including the turbo kit I had to jump on it and I know some of you guys are hesitant on getting it, so I decided to take this thread to possibly show some steps I may take in building the LAP3 turbo kit and such and to follow my build throughout the year :) look forward to the build progress and I hope I can be helpful to those that want to figure out how the **** all this works XD!!!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess what guys!! My turbo kit from lap3 arrived !! So dam excited. Will be trying to get this installed this weekend with a buddy of mine. I believe this is the first DIY build of the turbo upgrade posted 馃檪 . Thing has been shrink wrapped to death XD

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Build is going well. Subframe is out old turbo manifold is out intake is out part of hotside pipe is out. Took a while since we did a couple trips to get parts and tools as well as lunch n dinner so rest of install will happen tomorrow. Full indepth install guide will happen once its all said and done.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.