Elantra Sport Forum banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Well who knows. I don't make the decisions. If I did, we'd have a new Z car already, the IDx would have been built, and the CVT's would all be gone. :p

·
Registered
286 Posts
Well who knows. I don't make the decisions. If I did, we'd have a new Z car already, the IDx would have been built, and the CVT's would all be gone.
How do we get you in charge of new vehicle development? Hahaha

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
How do we get you in charge of new vehicle development? Hahaha
You have no idea how many times a day I'm like: "Uggghhhh, what are they doing?"

Then again, sometimes they do things somewhat reasonable. I really wouldn't change much on the Maxima other than the transmission. New Sentra coming along will get some much needed upgrades *cough*multi-link rear suspension*cough* so there is hope.

Reactions: croppz and kdetlor

·
Registered
76 Posts
I know this is an old post, but the original review said it doesn't handle as well as "even a base Mazda3". I traded a fully loaded current gen Mazda3 SGT for this ES and the ES is the better athlete. The Mazda had the better steering, but the Elantra handles better.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know this is an old post, but the original review said it doesn't handle as well as "even a base Mazda3". I traded a fully loaded current gen Mazda3 SGT for this ES and the ES is the better athlete. The Mazda had the better steering, but the Elantra handles better.
I’d have to agree, even with the lack of LSD, it handles very well. I can hit the twisties just as fast if not a bit faster than I could in my old 2013 mustang GT. Once I add a sway bar to kill some of the body roll, it’ll handle that much better.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts