Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was lurking around on Avante Sport in South Korea. I found this photo on a forum. I have to say this car is looking very clean. I sort of like the idea with a subtle lettering with the N decal, although perhaps "N line" is more fitting. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Personally I wouldn't. But everyone has their preference. If you like it, go for it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
So I was lurking around on Avante Sport in South Korea. I found this photo on a forum. I have to say this car is looking very clean. I sort of like the idea with a subtle lettering with the N decal, although perhaps "N line" is more fitting. What do you think?

Nay I feel like it's like putting a type R wing on a civic sport 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks good! Same color as mine, what rims and what size?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nay from me, unless I had bolt ons and a tune for similar performance. The Australian SR badge, however, is a yay.
I really like the badging on the SR. Its pretty tough to find them though here in Canada. One guy on eBay tried to quote me $100 for the 2 side badges. I've since moved on. I do want to get my hands on The SR floor mats though.

To the OP:
Nope. Not unless you're gonna wedge a 2.0 TGDi N series motor in there. I agree with the "like putting a type R wing on a civic sport" comment.

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your input. No "power stickers" for my ES :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I really like the badging on the SR. Its pretty tough to find them though here in Canada. One guy on eBay tried to quote me $100 for the 2 side badges. I've since moved on. I do want to get my hands on The SR floor mats though.

To the OP:
Nope. Not unless you're gonna wedge a 2.0 TGDi N series motor in there. I agree with the "like putting a type R wing on a civic sport" comment.
Unfortunately that is the price of them, even here in Australia.. Cheapest I can find is $44 each delivered here in Australia

So to get them delivered anywhere else in the world is going to be more expensive. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE...m467c37b500:g:5RUAAOSwTKha8RfY&frcectupt=true

And here I am thinking of taking them completely off..

·
Registered
121 Posts
Adding the N badge to the car is basically the same as BMW owners adding the ///M badge to their cars when it ISN'T an M, sorry. If you wanna add a badge to our car to make it more unique and make sense, do what I did. I removed the SPORT badge because it seems every line of cars has a SPORT model and add the TURBO badge from the Veloster, I mean our cars are the only models with the turbo, so it fits soooo much better....IMO.

Reactions: Mark SR

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I'd say it's OK if you have N parts on the car. They are planning on selling them at dealers in the near future but it's taking a while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts