Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ordered the N line bar, $150 shipped seems like a good deal. Factory quality at a price cheaper than aftermarket.
I assume you mean the Veloster N bar. N-Line would be the GT N-Line bar which is 17mm. Simple mistake but could lead to misinformation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it the same part number listed few posts up by mone? Where did you order from?
I'm not 100% on the part number, I ordered from Albert Hwang on Facebook. He's shipping it from Seoul but he said it'll only take a couple days to arrive.

I assume you mean the Veloster N bar. N-Line would be the GT N-Line bar which is 17mm. Simple mistake but could lead to misinformation.
You're right, I updated my post.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The part # I provided is for the Veloster N/I30N rear sway bar. It is 19MM thick. It comes included with the bushings already installed. It's a direct bolt on. It should be around $150.00 from Albert.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Could you give us a review, impressions, fitment comments?
It's not a huge difference but in faster corners you can definitely feel the rear staying flatter. I wouldn't say it handles a lot differently other than the car being more stable. For $150 it's a decent upgrade, just don't expect it to be night and day, it's a more subtle upgrade.

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
281 Posts
Does it affect how the car handles uneven surfaces? Does it make the rear end more stiff or does it remain the same? I am often driving with the kid on the back seat and stiffer ride would not be desired.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Found someone in SoCal selling a VN sway bar, doesn't have the bushings...would that be an issue to reuse existing ones or buy aftermarket?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Found someone in SoCal selling a VN sway bar, doesn't have the bushings...would that be an issue to reuse existing ones or buy aftermarket?

The stock ones would be too small. I would just buy some from a dealership or online. Link below says "without Veloster N" but that's a typo.

·
Registered
72 Posts
The stock ones would be too small. I would just buy some from a dealership or online. Link below says "without Veloster N" but that's a typo.

Actually as I think about it, the bushings are there on the bar. I've entered 55510 K9000 and many dealers now list the bar as 55510 K9200. Was there a change?

·
Registered
72 Posts
So I got one (Came off of the Bisimoto Veloster N), and just to be sure, are there any other parts I need?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts