Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HEY guys, i just bought elantra sport dct with premium . car is awesome, but one thing i want to ask u that after setting up bluetooth conncection play every time i turn off/on car , i have to select media button to play songs from my Bluetooth device again...
as once car turned off/on it went back to default xm radio play.
so , is there any way to set Bluetooth as priority playback??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Interesting Question..And now that I think about it, my Dodge Grand Caravan remembers that I was playing media through Bluetooth and starts automatically, and just realized that yes.... I also have to reselect it on the Elantra... No big deal really, but I see your point.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I use Carplay, not yet tried bluetooth BUT the reason i mention, is if I stream from phone connected, turn car off and open the door(display is off at this point) - the display prompts to reconnect phone to continue, whereas if i unplug phone before the display is off it defaults back to Sirius radio, just curious if you tried this way before?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not totally related, but following up to my previous reply...

I was using Android Auto and streaming music, stopped at the gas station and when I restarted the car,it automatically picked up the music where I left off. So it remembers that, but not when you are streaming via Bluetooth. Hmmm!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.