Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Now the proud owner of a my18 Elantra SR Turbo. Had it for roughly 6 hours and just wanna get back in and drive.

It's Manual, polar white. Ordered/delivered with mats, headlight and bonnet protectors, window tint and boot liner.

Can't believe the "bang for your buck" with them. Very well equipt and so comfortable.

So impressed how far Hyundai have come in the past 10 years.

Attachments

Registered
I'm guessing this is what it is called elsewhere cause I've never heard of the SR. I like the look of the badge though, sexy. I might put one on my turbo.
Elantra Sport - USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Taiwan
Elantra SR Turbo - Australia
Avante Sport - South Korea
Elantra Elite Sport - South Africa

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sad face today. Didn't drive it. Gave it a good tub tho. The dealer detailing leaves a lot to be desired

Also pic of my ute. It's a Mitsubishi Triton. Sometimes called an l200 in other markets. It's a 6 speed manual turbo diesel. Only fitted the hard lid on the back today. Theyre an $1800 option and I picked it up for less than a third of the price. Now can lock all the stuff in the back.

It's really good on fuel. Often average 7.5-8 litres per 100 kms had it for a year now and can't fault it.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.