Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently traded in my 17 WRX for a 18 ES. I really didn't want to get rid of my WRX but money is pretty tight since my wife and I just had a baby. I had been looking at the ES for awhile but what convinced me to make the change was seeing SXTH Element run their ES at Zmax Dragway. It's nice to have a car that's affordable AND fun to drive!

·
Registered
288 Posts
What part? You wouldn’t happen to be the White ES i always see at Best Buy in Mooresville would you? Haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
What part? You wouldn’t happen to be the White ES i always see at Best Buy in Mooresville would you? Haha
No I live in Matthews and work in Concord, but I have seen another white ES in Harrisburg.
I’m live in Kannapolis and work in Mint Hill. If you’re ever on I485 and see a dark gray one that’ll probably be me. I’ve seen a few white and one light silver around lately.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I’m live in Kannapolis and work in Mint Hill. If you’re ever on I485 and see a dark gray one that’ll probably be me. I’ve seen a few white and one light silver around lately.
If you see a silver one with a black lip spoiler driving faster than he probably should.

It’s me. Just don’t tell the cops. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts