Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Just picked up my ES Sport today, my local dealer had some good deals on them this memorial weekend!

I really wanted the 6spd, but I settled for the DCT as that was all my dealer had left... I wonder if it's too late to switch haha

I'm coming from a Sentra SR, such a big upgrade, I am so happy to be out of that car, 130hp with a CVT was an absolute nightmare.

I'm leasing, but I plan to do an intake and some comestic mods, but nothing too serious, this car will hold me over until it is time for the WRX.

I am looking forward to becoming a part of this community and finding other drivers near me!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome

I like the wrx as well. Would have got one but did not want to give up my TRD off road. I am a Hyundai fan and love this car. In five years I am hoping that Hyundai's N division will have vehicles that compete with the likes of the wrx. I would gladly stay with Hyundai. They seem pretty committed to the N division. Don't get me wrong, this car is well with in my abilities or a little beyond, and a blast to push on obscure secondary roads. Hope you enjoy the car as much as I do.

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Welcome to the ES forums!!!

I used to be the revenue manager at the Doubletree Hotel & Conference Center up there in Somerset. Lived in Hempstead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts