Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I ordered a set of these from TUXMAT. I'm looking forward to getting them and installing them in my car.

Free shipping in Canada and it was $224.00 taxes in (CDN) .... Pretty good deal!

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Received my order today and I am really impressed. Great quality and the fit is perfect. They look very nice in my opinion and I am really pleased with the amount of area that will be protected. Great price, really good customer service from TUXMAT and really fast shipping. I'm a happy man!... ?

Attachments

Reactions: electra

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The TUXMAT mat ridges aren't as pointed compared to what I usually see. Does that make them more comfortable?
They feel pretty comfortable under my feet, my heel doesn't slide around and you don't really feel the ridges. I'm really happy with them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Received my order today and I am really impressed. Great quality and the fit is perfect. They look very nice in my opinion and I am really pleased with the amount of area that will be protected. Great price, really good customer service from TUXMAT and really fast shipping. I'm a happy man!... ?
Wicked pics, man! The pics you shared just goes to show how the Sport interior isn’t quite black, but your floor mats are. The fitment looks perfect judging from the pics. I know this aftermarket mods coming from China can be iffy on quality/fitment. Do they truly fit to the floorpan curves or are there areas that appear to bridge the gap in between?

Wow pretty cool it covers the dead pedal like that. Had a few occasions already where sun hits it making a mirror like reflection.
Sounds like you need to look into window tint ;) I’m kidding with ya. This is a good point, but I’m on the opposing end with the desire of actually seeing the silver dead pedal. Last I recall the entire floor carpet has to be replaced for the Sport model in order to replace the silver dead pedal. Ouch! I thought Hyundai would sell it separately. It’s also ironic both carpet liners are exactly the same retail price no matter which model trim line....hmm, very odd.

The below link appears to be for the SE/LTD models.

https://www.hyundaipartsdeal.com/ge...lter=()&Location=floor-covering,8484211,84260

...and this one is for the Sport model.

https://www.hyundaipartsdeal.com/ge...lter=()&Location=floor-covering,8484211,84260

Unless I overlooked the part for the dead pedal, it must be included with the carpet liner. Ouch...now that’s an expensive dead pedal replacement @ a retail price of $590 :eek:

They feel pretty comfortable under my feet, my heel doesn't slide around and you don't really feel the ridges. I'm really happy with them.
That exact thought crossed my mind when I first saw these floor mats available on the market last Spring 2017. Ouch on the price you paid. I’ve seen them all over the place between $100 USD to $160 USD on aliexpress for example.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...17&SearchText=Hyundai+Elantra+2017+floor+mats

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Freeway.... The fitment is excellent... No gaps or concerns. I'm really impressed with them. And these mats are from Canada, and I believe also made in Canada, so I'll pay a higher price to support my people...lol

I looked at other options as well, but I am truly happy with these excellent mats.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good, I went with Husky liners and very happy with them. They are dealing with all the salt and slush quite well.
Awesome... Glad you found a product you like!

·
Registered
37 Posts

It's hard to tell from the photos whether the edges of the Tuxmat are high enough to trap water. A major reason I bought WeatherTech front and rear floor liners is that they are very good on that score.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.