Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site a few months back after purchasing a white 2020 Elantra Sport. I will be posting some pictures soon. Glad to be here guys and gals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First thing I am doing is throwing on some Eibach Pro lowering springs. Anyone in the Phoenix, AZ area have recommendations on a shop who can install them?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Welcome. You should check us out if you have a FB page ;)

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport
3 Posts
A good amount of places aren’t up to install customer provided parts mainly because of liability issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do not have FB as I am pretty sure it is the devil...atleast that is what the internet tells me so thus fact. I did realize that the couple of places I called to get prices shy away from me bringing my own parts. They offer deals if you buy them through them, so if I can get a refund on the springs I have I will just do that.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I do not have FB as I am pretty sure it is the devil...atleast that is what the internet tells me so thus fact.
Seems like that's what most people that come here say, lol. Forums are pretty much dead outside of facebook groups now. I think a couple guys on here used fake emails to join facebook just for the car groups. I have a local guy that does work on my car, I will PM you his number.

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
I do not have FB as I am pretty sure it is the devil...atleast that is what the internet tells me so thus fact. I did realize that the couple of places I called to get prices shy away from me bringing my own parts. They offer deals if you buy them through them, so if I can get a refund on the springs I have I will just do that.
Seems like that's what most people that come here say, lol. Forums are pretty much dead outside of facebook groups now. I think a couple guys on here used fake emails to join facebook just for the car groups. I have a local guy that does work on my car, I will PM you his number.
I finally broke down and made a BS facebook account for car stuff and marketplace (I sometimes sell old PCs) =/

Honestly lowering springs are pretty easy to diy, just need a torq wrench some sockets and a spring compressor.
All you need after is an alignment.
Putting the oem springs back in sucks a**

·
Registered
6 Posts
A good amount of places aren’t up to install customer provided parts mainly because of liability issues.
you’re going to the wrong kind of shops if thats the case. I have two different performance/tuner shops I go to for work if I’m too lazy to do it myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really? I couldn’t seem to find any, what’s the names?
Well I’m in Omaha, NE so unless you’re here the names are of little value to you. What I did was post in the Midwest Association of Car Enthusiasts page on FB and asked for some shop recommendations. But basically, do a search for performance shops in your area and call around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
@CopperPHX I'm a few months too late, but I had a local shop do mine. They are a body shop but I have a longstanding relationship with them and they did my eibach pro sport lowering springs including the alignment afterwards and helped install some cosmetic parts. It's called Mike's Body Shop in Chandler, AZ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts