Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, David over at Lap3 wanted me to go ahead and share this with the forum for those that don't have facebook. I cant really copy and paste from FB so I'm going to re-type it for y'all.

LAP3 USA has done it again. The LAP3 pro tuner results are in for the Elantra sport! We have tested up to 240whp on the ES with a full exhaust and 93 octane, stock intake and stock IC. The Pro-Tuner is the most advanced P&P tuning solution that is better than most ECU tunes on the market and is just as good as a proper ECU tune through LAP3.

Base: 194ps/28.9KGM (191whp/209ft-lbs)
Best: 244PS/35.1KGM(240whp/253Ft-lbs)
We finalized it at 238PS/34.6(234WHP/250FT-LBs)

They finalized at less to make the power band more consistent through the RPM range. The dyno picture I had wasn't clear enough to post here. But there is a proven dyno result for this lol.

From what I remember David telling me, pricing for everything will be at $998 USD. Everything is controllable through the LAP3 app on your phone and you can keep track of gauges, diagnostics and other important stuff. It's untraceable by a dealer so if you have warranty work, just revert back to stock and take the unit out. Comes with 4 maps. Stock, 91 octane, 93 mild and 93 aggressive. Think of it as something like COBB would come out with for our cars.

While not a direct replacement for an ECU tune, this has its advantages, you can switch tunes on the fly if you don't have 93 in your area or something like that. You can also track everything in the app since it'll be plugged into OBD2. Ill try to answer any questions as best I can. David doesn't frequent here like he does FB but I can relay questions to him for you guys!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When will this be available for elantra sport?
They are still finalizing some things on it but it’ll be out fairly soon. If you have FB, join the ES group and the Lap3 group.

If not, just check back here because I’ll update the thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.