Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just got out of my previous lease (15' sonata sport), and now onto this Beaut. The Wife is even suprised as to how great it looks. I've chosen the premium package as well. Crazy how I have yet to see this sport model out in my town- so many regulars. Just the basic tint & de-badge. Going to end up wrapping the roof, too. Definitly am interested in purchasing some sort of tune for this little guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've seen this a lot on some Honda forums. I'm old and don't understand. Is "wrapping the roof" purely cosmetic?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh yes, I know about car wrapping. I'll get the hood covered on my next car. Or a clear bra as I drive 30k a year and my hoods get major chips. But just the roof I don't get. Someone put black wrap on just the roof of a white car. I found it odd. And ugly. To each his own. No biggie.

·
Super Moderator
1,198 Posts
Oh yes, I know about car wrapping. I'll get the hood covered on my next car. Or a clear bra as I drive 30k a year and my hoods get major chips. But just the roof I don't get. Someone put black wrap on just the roof of a white car. I found it odd. And ugly. To each his own. No biggie.
It's not much different than vinyl tops from the 60s and 70s. Some people like that look, some don't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts