Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on everyone.

just introducing myself, I'm the proud owner of a Elantra sport DCT.
only mods so far are a: led interior lights and truck debadge.
I also have a intercooler resonator delete from sxth element that iv been meaning to install.
I've put close to 3k miles on the car and have been loving every minute of it.

Is anyone else on the forums from the south Florida area?

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
congrats and welcome - great color choice. =D

·
Registered
91 Posts
that orange (to me) looks nice to man. when I get some extra cash I'm going to tint my car. post some pictures when you get yours done.
Will do man for sure. Got so much i want to do lol but im in the process of a 1000$ tranny swap on my work car atm so thats limited me on priority things lol like the tint and decal due to so cheap why not haha and i dont want to customize anything thatll void my warranty got a 6 yr 200 k prem plus package. Dealership give to me for 1300$

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will do man for sure. Got so much i want to do lol but im in the process of a 1000$ tranny swap on my work car atm so thats limited me on priority things lol like the tint and decal due to so cheap why not haha and i dont want to customize anything thatll void my warranty got a 6 yr 200 k prem plus package. Dealership give to me for 1300$
Same here dude. I will probably pull the trigger on an intake to but will swap it out every time I need to take it to get serviced so I got loose the warranty because I wanna keep that 6 yr 200k just like you ahahah.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Whats your opinion on the stock stereo? Did you get the tech package with yours? I got everything but tech upgrade on mine i find the stock stereo to be weak at best my 07 malibu stock goes louder and more bass lol. I have been trying to price / put together a better sound system for the future altho im skiddish to do so as the finance lady at my dealership was telling me about another client who installed a after market stereo and kept having parts rattle loose and in there being fixed to the point they refused to fix it due to being constant. So aiming at a mid level sound system i dont care about crazy bass just nice n loud clear sound with reasonable bass

·
Registered
341 Posts
Here's some pics that I posted a while ago re: tint

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.