Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Stephen and I own a 2017 Hyundai Elantra sport. 1.6T with the Manual transmission. I am closing in on my 1 year ownership mark and I absolutely love this car. I am just starting to modify it. I started with some simple but very effective modifications. One being the big gulp intake from **** Fast DD. the next being the resonator pipe delete. The most recent is the shifter cable end bushings and the shifter bushings. All great modifications and all within a reasonable price range. The intake being the most expensive so far.Feel free to follow along on my journey as I intend to fully modify my car to the extend of putting in an upgraded turbo and getting a proper tune. Hoping to push 300+ hp out of the engine someday. Thank you for reading and hope you all enjoy!!

Last Point: If anyone is interested, I started a facebook group called Hyundai Elantra Sport Owners. If you want to join and share your experiences with your vehicle that would be awesome!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the mods! Not a facebook user so cannot join but good luck with that as well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts