Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I’m a beginner, super green, to cars and the modifications you can apply to them. I’m here to learn from you all and seek out videos, and information that will help me on the path to making my 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport in black, the beauty I know it can be. Thank you!

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
Welcome my dude, a good place to start when looking for mods is to have a vision of what you want the car to be.

Track car, autocross, mountain driving, fast AF, street tuner, ect...

when you decide on a direction to go then you can prioritize the mods that will make what you want to do more fun

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome my dude, a good place to start when looking for mods is to have a vision of what you want the car to be.

Track car, autocross, mountain driving, fast AF, street tuner, ect...

when you decide on a direction to go then you can prioritize the mods that will make what you want to do more fun
What exactly is a street tuner? I’d assume there are limits to what you can do to a car based on its make and model no?

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
What exactly is a street tuner? I’d assume there are limits to what you can do to a car based on its make and model no?
thats just what i call a a dude that builds their car for fun on the street weather it be go to car meets or just cruise with others, kinda an all around build

There can be limits but really with enough time and money there are none. Thats why its important to have a goal or purpose for what you want to do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome I also am from new Hampshire although not new to modding cars new to turbo 4,cyl but if I can help u out on any way don't hesitate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts