Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings y'all!

I've actually owned my '18 Silver ES for two years now after getting t-boned in my '04 CRV. Finally decided to join this forum after realizing how much I frequent this site to research mods and look at everyone's builds.

So far I've only done coilovers and some visual stuff, am currently saving up to add stuff under the hood. Thanks for having me here!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! I'm new too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings y'all!

I've actually owned my '18 Silver ES for two years now after getting t-boned in my '04 CRV. Finally decided to join this forum after realizing how much I frequent this site to research mods and look at everyone's builds.

So far I've only done coilovers and some visual stuff, am currently saving up to add stuff under the hood. Thanks for having me here!
Yoooo what’s up man? I just got my 2018 ES about 2 months ago and i am loving it! Do you mind telling me what you used to make your grill and rear diffuser to have that red outline? That looks beautiful and I wanna do that to mine too lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yoooo what’s up man? I just got my 2018 ES about 2 months ago and i am loving it! Do you mind telling me what you used to make your grill and rear diffuser to have that red outline? That looks beautiful and I wanna do that to mine too lol
Thanks y'all!

For the red outline I used a 1/4" red pinstripe vinyl tape from Amazon, I personally wish I used a thicker one like 3/8" or 1/2" because theres more surface area over the rear diffuser than I thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts