Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just ordered my 2018 Elantra Sport 6MT Base in Marina Blue. Can’t wait for delivery day, I’m super excited to start driving it.

Any other Ontario owners around? I’m an hour outside Ottawa.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s pretty crazy how rare these are on the streets, I think I’ve seen one in phoenix orange north of Toronto near Barrie and that’s it

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hamilton area here, black 2017 base model with a few mods and more to come, this car is becoming more popular on the streets in this city.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think I'm the only one representing Winnipeg on the forum...correct me if I'm wrong. I've only seen one blue and one black ES since I purchased mine last April. I kinda like the fact there are only a few driving around.

·
Registered
35 Posts
In Waterloo here, have 5 or so buddies in the GTA with Sports, all modded. If you guys are in the area you should come to the KDM Ontario meet at Krispy Kreme on Mavis. The meet is on April 27th and starts at 7pm for anyone interested. I will be there along with some other owners.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Quick question.
Have you used the heated side mirror? Or whether our Canadian edition was equipped with heated side mirror?
I have tried several time during this winter but seems didn't work!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Quick question.
Have you used the heated side mirror? Or whether our Canadian edition was equipped with heated side mirror?
I have tried several time during this winter but seems didn't work!
I believe we have heated mirrors standard. It was raining pretty bad yesterday and turning the rear defroster on also heats the mirrors. I tried them yesterday, works fine. They dont fog up. I do believe it works.

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
72 Posts
Hey everyone, just ordered my 2018 Elantra Sport 6MT Base in Marina Blue. Can’t wait for delivery day, I’m super excited to start driving it.

Any other Ontario owners around? I’m an hour outside Ottawa.
In Ottawa.... 🍻

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.