Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ric from San Diego.
Obviously I'm new to the forum and new 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport owner. And I can tell you already I love this car!
It is black and has the blue link feature along with that great infinity stereo which sounds pretty amazing.
I am still finding out a lot of things about this vehicle it seems like every day I'm discovering something new and I become even more in love with it. I just wanted to introduce myself I look forward to participating in the forums. I do plan on doing some little upgrades to the vehicle such as a cold air intake system from K&N even though it is a California car and the emissions here are very strict but I'll find a way to order it.
You all take care and I look forward to receiving good information and advice in the future. Thanks Ric

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on the great looking Elantra Sport! With how many features cars have these days, you can lose yourself for a few hours by just messing with the infotainment system and pushing all the buttons.

·
Registered
98 Posts
are you also planning to upgrade the exhaust system to some extent? because I think an axle back system would go well with that cold air intake.

welcome!

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
Can I get more info on this from you? I have a 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport in Black and am finally think about modifications.
Sxth is a great option
some people like just cutting out the rear muffler
can also get a shop to swap out the muffler
The OEM muffler is pretty restrictive to airflow as well as sound

1 - 8 of 8 Posts