Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2020 Elantra Sport is my first adult car. My first car was an 09' Fusion that my grandmother gave me 2 years and some months ago. I decided I needed something affordable with low miles to get me through college, so I sold the Fusion, and I was originally looking at a base Sonata or Kia Optima. And then the salesman pointed out the red Elantra Sport on the showroom floor, and it was the same price as the Sonata I was looking at.

I sat in it, drove a blue one that was outside on the lot, then filled out the contracts and drove my new red Sonata out of the showroom. I couldn't be more happy with my choice. I love the car so much.

I'm not wanting to go full tuner with it or anything, but over time I'd like to add some nice wheels, coilovers, and a slightly more aggressive, but not "piss off the neighbors" exhaust.

I look forward to joining this forum, asking many questions, and partaking in many discussions. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Post a pic when you can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you drove a blue Elantra Sport and were sold on a blue Sonata? 😉 Welcome, my man.
Re-reading this, I realize I worded that kind of oddly. I drove a blue Elantra Sport and was sold on the that particular car. I ended up taking the red Elantra Sport in the showroom. I typed up my introduction while I was on break at work, looking at car parts online. Didn't take the time to proofread it. 😂

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
59 Posts
Re-reading this, I realize I worded that kind of oddly. I drove a blue Elantra Sport and was sold on the that particular car. I ended up taking the red Elantra Sport in the showroom. I typed up my introduction while I was on break at work, looking at car parts online. Didn't take the time to proofread it. 😂
No worries man, my comment was meant in humour 🤣🍻

1 - 7 of 7 Posts