Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I took the plunge and got into a 2018 Elantra Sport. After 17 years of driving exclusively manual cars, I opted for the DCT. After moving recently to Atlanta and dealing with the traffic here, I swore off manual transmissions. It probably didn't help that my 2012 Cruze Eco 6-speed had one of the worst clutch pedals I've ever driven. Anyway, I got a good deal and am absolutely loving it! The amount of standard equipment along with the sporty driving dynamics, it was really a pleasant surprise.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Adam

Attachments

Registered
Hello everyone,

I took the plunge and got into a 2018 Elantra Sport. After 17 years of driving exclusively manual cars, I opted for the DCT. After moving recently to Atlanta and dealing with the traffic here, I swore off manual transmissions. It probably didn't help that my 2012 Cruze Eco 6-speed had one of the worst clutch pedals I've ever driven. Anyway, I got a good deal and am absolutely loving it! The amount of standard equipment along with the sporty driving dynamics, it was really a pleasant surprise.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Adam
Welcome man, while our Dct's aren't as good as the vw's I think they are really responsive for an auto and definitely a good choice for someone who drives in traffic allot thats why I went the same route.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all. I agree it's not the industry's greatest DCT but it's very good. It's also a reasonably priced car, much lower than the competition. You really can't expect more for the money, I'm loving it so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts