Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just purchased my first Hyandi ever... I've previously had many JDM cars from a highly modded 350z,integra type R, 2003 civic ep3 with a k24 swap and so on and so on. Over the course of a year i got married and had a child and like that my 350z at the time had to go. I ended up getting stuck with my work and back car, a 2003 cavalier..automatic for the last 5 years..not fun. I was doing some research and was semi interested in getting a newer Civic SI but i kept noticing all these comparrison videos between the Civic si and the Elantra Sport and how close they wear in performance yet the sport is WAY cheaper. I ended up finding one at my local dealer and it was love at first sight! She was alright a little hooked up from the start, has 18" MSR wheels, truheart lowering springs, tint and an AEM intake.

Got her for 15k with 37k miles on her...i'm really looking forward to finally having a fun modding and driving a car again. My goals will be to Add a Down pipe, a 91 octane tune(just want to be above 200whp), spoiler and maybe a grill....well see!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I really enjoyed my Integra RS but was so tired of people breaking into it and my insurance actually went down when I replaced it with my Audi S4! I test drove the Civic Si and the ES and went for the ES. As a daily driver it is the better car for the money no doubt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts