Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all! I am a proud owner for my new 2017 Elantra Sport DCT ! I got it in mid July and have been loving it. I am located in BC, Canada and wouldn't mind to make some friends around this area! I have been thinking about removing the muffler and maybe have a nicer exhaust and intake... but I really know nothing about car mods and am a bit scared to break any of the warranty. Any of you know would the local muffler shop be able to make sure it won't break the warranty before removing the muffler or other mods?

I did the plasti dip to my emblems and I am absolutely in love with the result! Please see the photos below. If you have any recommendation for car mods, please let me know! Thank you for your time ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
did you put any newspaper behind the grill when plastidipping the front emblem? I haven't done it yet cause I don't know how to stop the plastidip from sticking to whatever is behind the emblem..

·
Registered
140 Posts
did you put any newspaper behind the grill when plastidipping the front emblem? I haven't done it yet cause I don't know how to stop the plastidip from sticking to whatever is behind the emblem..
Newspaper, cardboard, plastic. Whatever fits and prevents overspray on the rad/intercooler.

Welcome fellow BC person!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum and nice pictures! I need to black out my emblems too.

whenever you get around to adding some performance check us out and let me know if you have any questions :)

www.sxthelement.com
Congrats on the purchase! When you are ready for performance or suspension mods make sure to check us out.. Welcome | DamnFastDD.com
Newspaper, cardboard, plastic. Whatever fits and prevents overspray on the rad/intercooler.

Welcome fellow BC person!
Thank you guys!!:p

I actually used this guide by placing a few balloons behind the grill since I had no idea how to take it off lol :

1 - 5 of 5 Posts