Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
New owner here from Ontario Canada. I've switched from german to Korean and although it's quite the change, I haven't looked back...yet.
From a 2002 GTI with 300whp, to a mini cooper S with 200, to a 2004 Audi A4 avant with 350awhp, now, I'm at this car.
Although it feels the slowest out of the bunch, it's a blast to drive.

For things to come, well, engine tune....and I think that's going to be it.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forum! German cars are fun and all, but I've always preferred the reliability of Asian brands like Hyundai.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Guys,
New owner here from Ontario Canada. I've switched from german to Korean and although it's quite the change, I haven't looked back...yet.
From a 2002 GTI with 300whp, to a mini cooper S with 200, to a 2004 Audi A4 avant with 350awhp, now, I'm at this car.
Although it feels the slowest out of the bunch, it's a blast to drive.

For things to come, well, engine tune....and I think that's going to be it.
Welcome fellow Ontarian :)

Funny, I'm coming from the same route as well. Hopefully this summer I too will be moving from Euro to Korean, even though I work at an aftermarket performance parts brand that caters to European cars.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome to the forums, that seems to be the popular colour! Seems you have quite the list of vehicles there that all sound fun as heck. Were you modding the rest of them too??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome fellow Ontarian :)

Funny, I'm coming from the same route as well. Hopefully this summer I too will be moving from Euro to Korean, even though I work at an aftermarket performance parts brand that caters to European cars.
Welcome, I'm also from Ontario, and also used to own European but also others.

·
Registered
99 Posts
We have quite a number of Ontario members here, I love it ! We all need to get together for a meet when we all get our ES !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts