Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
FWIW mine was $1400 for tint and Xpel Ultimate PPF. Lifetime warranty on tint, 10 year warranty on PPF. It's been a couple of years now and both are still as good as new.
Thank you Sir.. Luckily the tint was previously performed. Receipt in the glove box confirmed it has 3M. And as far as the paint protective film really a no brainer for me. I was initially drawn to the color and the depth of the paint (along with the body lines and really everything else)and definitely something I wish to protect. I appreciate you and the fellow members suggesting it to me because it wasn't on my radar. Thanks again..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, just finished up purchasing a 2017 ES 6MT in blue. I pick the car up Wednesday morning and new to the forum. Wanted something reliable, fun to drive, low cost of ownership and maintenance, but also something I would be proud to own.. Checked all the boxes with this car. Wednesday seems so far away.😜 I can't believe how nice this car is to look at. Im 44 years old and retired military serving our country in Panama, Germany, and Afghanistan. The mod list has already begun however at my juncture in my life the fast and furious days are over for me. I prefer quiet to loud popping noises but love power increases. Love the wheels and will probably never change them.. Wont lower the car either been there and done that. Maybe tuning intake ect.. Let me know if anyone has any advice for me. Thanks everyone from south Carolina.
Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Looking good! (y)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Actually
What all weather mats are you using?
Actually. I bought some cheap ones at a local parts store..autozone. 2 miles from my house. But ordered the husky liners front and rear, and the trunk cargo liner as well. 5 days delivery and alot of rain in the forecast made me spend 25 dollars on the junky parts store ones until these ones arrive...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally. Nice weather to have her cleaned... Soo much fun to drive...
It's going to rain again in a couple days so no chance to wash, but after nearly a week of snow and cold here in North Texas, I was making excuses to get out and drive on Sunday. Been less than month with my ES, but loving how fun to drive it is! I have to keep talking myself out of spending too much money on it. 😬

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
It's going to rain again in a couple days so no chance to wash, but after nearly a week of snow and cold here in North Texas, I was making excuses to get out and drive on Sunday. Been less than month with my ES, but loving how fun to drive it is! I have to keep talking myself out of spending too much money on it. 😬
I understand, my thoughts go out to the people in Texas and likewise. I had a bit of sunshine and thought what better way to spend 20 minutes switching out my license plate bulbs with l.e.d.'s. Like the cleaner light vs the yellow of halogen bulbs. Just my 2 cents.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts