Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,I’m John and I have a 18 Elantra sport and it a different speed than I use to. I had 15 charger r/t which was a boat of car in the handling department , but kick it had plenty. Now in the sport, the drive dynamics is different to say the least! This car is down on power but in the corners it sticks and the seat I love. I just wish they were ventilated because I’m here in Texas🔥🔥🔥. I know this car has more plastic bits than the charger. One this I hate about the car already is the fact you can’t lock the car while running with the remote. I have to physically take the key out😒. I wish my car had parking sensors to go with the camera. I can say the car hang a lot of bang for your buck. I was able to get the car for jus a little over 17k compared to msrp 25k

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Yeah, I had an E63 AMG before the ES so I know all about being down on power. That said though, this is a fun, economical, and good looking car that has decent pep.

I just got back from Deer Valley (Utah) and saw a 2019 Elantra in person for the first time - really a step backwards in the overall aesthetic, so good job on getting an 18'.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi,I’m John and I have a 18 Elantra sport and it a different speed than I use to. I had 15 charger r/t which was a boat of car in the handling department , but kick it had plenty. Now in the sport, the drive dynamics is different to say the least! This car is down on power but in the corners it sticks and the seat I love. I just wish they were ventilated because I’m here in Texas🔥🔥🔥. I know this car has more plastic bits than the charger. One this I hate about the car already is the fact you can’t lock the car while running with the remote. I have to physically take the key out😒. I wish my car had parking sensors to go with the camera. I can say the car hang a lot of bang for your buck. I was able to get the car for jus a little over 17k compared to msrp 25k
Jeeeez 17k? I feel like I got ripped for 23k

·
Registered
58 Posts
Jeeeez 17k? I feel like I got ripped for 23k
Did you get the top trim? Different parts of the country there are different deals. Also later in the year they go cheaper there might have been other conditions that made it possible. I got mine for 19k before tax. Just enjoy your car!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.