Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week out from a 2020 Elantra Sporti boi and all I know is that is seems like R1600Turbo here has all the answers.

I would be remiss not to tap into such an encyclopedic level of knowledge.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I probably frequent here more than most. Forum is dead compared to Facebook groups.

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I probably frequent here more than most. Forum is dead compared to Facebook groups.
I just noticed that you reply to almost every post here lol
Yeah it seems pretty slow, it's too bad that I swore off Facebook a while back.

While I have you, I think you mentioned somewhere that you had the Eibach Pro Kit spring, How did that compare to stock?
I feel like coilovers will be a little too stiff for my tons of daily driving but dropping that 1in or so would be perfect for me.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

While I have you, I think you mentioned somewhere that you had the Eibach Pro Kit spring, How did that compare to stock?
I feel like coilovers will be a little too stiff for my tons of daily driving but dropping that 1in or so would be perfect for me.
I had Storm springs a while back. YSR coilovers now. In base configuration with the shock settings set below ~10 the car rides equal to or softer than stock. But if you don't care about the adjustability I would just go with springs. Eibach ride quality is usually top notch so I wouldn't worry.

·
Registered
2020 ES/DCT
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had Storm springs a while back. YSR coilovers now. In base configuration with the shock settings set below ~10 the car rides equal to or softer than stock. But if you don't care about the adjustability I would just go with springs. Eibach ride quality is usually top notch so I wouldn't worry.
Cool Cool, Ill probably go with the Eibachs

the spring rates listed for coilovers throw me off, always seems stiffer than needed but im sure it has something to do with the geometry and reduction of travel

·
Registered
29 Posts
You and me both brother. I just sit here looking at a dead forum waiting for some action. All good though, People are helpful for sure, and you still get plenty of inspiration by just... reading people´s signature lol

happy Elantra Sporting!

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
37 Posts

1. +1 on **** Facebook 👍😉

1 - 7 of 7 Posts