1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Haha, that is too cool! Congrats!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I traded a 2014 Honda Accord EX, 2.4 MT.

·
Registered
90 Posts
2012 Regal GS.

I was on the second engine, 2nd set of pistons, 4 tires (20" rims are a bitch), and replacement serpentine belt... I was so glad to be out of that headache, but I still miss it. It was so **** much fun.

·
Registered
31 Posts
2011 Ram. I miss the practicality of the truck but not the avg. 13.8 mpg.
My other two rides are Zambonis.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I didn't trade anything. I did stop driving my 2000 Subaru Legacy GTB Wagon, though. I still have it and will likely sell it. It's Japanese car for which there is no North American equivalent and I don't have time to play guessing games with parts. It was also a pig on gas. Best I ever saw was 23MPG. I will miss it, though. Awesome car to drive, comfortable, lots of power, lots of room, RHD confuses old people (Are you a mailman? Are you left-handed?).

·
Registered
25 Posts
O2 Ford Focus ZX3

·
Registered
32 Posts
2012 civic EX, was the car i always wanted, but could have used a turbo, pretty much the easiest cheapest way to get more power was an upgrade.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
5MT del Sol SI>6AT Cruze LT 1.4 turbo> Elantra Sport DCT.
Del "Slow", haven't seen one i a long time. In fact, the last one I saw had a 4A-GZE swapped and turbo'd and getting huge hp on the dyno.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Traded in a 2015 Audi S3. FUN car but cost of ownership and lead foot forced me to get out of it. I'm VERY happy with my 2018 Sport - must more comfortable ride and much more back seat/trunk space than the S3.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Moved from a 2011 Santa Fe (handed down to my son) which, other than being incredibly boring to drive, was an excellent commuter vehicle. I put 140,000 miles on it, and it's still going strong. Needless to say, the ES is a much more engaging driving experience :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I traded in my 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan! Screw It! My 4 Kids Can Walk!....LMAO

1 - 20 of 69 Posts