Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Same dealer. Same salesman. 13 years apart. Finally a good replacement for my trusty 2004 Elantra GT 5MT.
This is really an awesome picture! Love the same color, sunroof, parked in reverse. Seriously man, one of the best thing's Ive seen all day!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Traded in my 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan....Definitely Has Purpose, Pretty Fast In A Straight Line, But The Most Boring And Ill Handling Vehicle Ever. I'm Just Not A Minivan Dad... Nope!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
traded in a 2012 Acura TL for an elantra !!! true that I suffer a 70bhp deficit but bloody **** the ES is great on gas.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My lease ended on my 2015 pearl white Kia Optima EX Hybrid. Now in a black Sport base with DCT. I washed the Optima 6 times in two years. It never looked very dirty. I think I may need to wash this black one quite a bit more often.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I traded in my 2015 Honda Accord Sport 6MT. Good car, but after driving the Elantra Sport, the Accord Sport was pretty lackluster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2006 Mazda3 (that I kept the rust away from). I actually sold it on my own because the trade in value was $300 and I managed to sell it for $3,500 privately. I miss the steering feel but don't miss the 4spd auto and shoddy HVAC. I miss it sometimes but quickly forget every time I downshift for a pop and crackle!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Traded in my 2007 Azera Limited (147k) for my base 2018 ES. V6's are nice. 10.5 year old V6's that get under 13mpg locally are less nice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My lease ended on my 2015 pearl white Kia Optima EX Hybrid. Now in a black Sport base with DCT. I washed the Optima 6 times in two years. It never looked very dirty. I think I may need to wash this black one quite a bit more often.
I love my black 2018 ES but it is definitely hard to keep clean. But black is just so intriguing. ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Old car was a 2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT. Rallye Red. Probably would have still been driving it if I had not been hit and the car totalled.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Black 2016 Elantra SE. needless to say the 18 ES is quite the upgrade. It was almost paid off but I hated driving it, good MPG but it was gutless.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Upgraded from a Mazda 3 SP23. think u guys call them something different over there. It's basically the sport version with the 2.3 litre engine.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts