Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, December 17, 2017 marks one full year of ownership of this fantastic little car. Zero issues, still putting a smile on my face, and loving it just as much as last year this time. Just a tick over 19,000 kilometers. Looking forward to maybe a bit of modifying this next year, and hopefully a track-day or two!

Some pics over the last year..

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics Part 2:

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Tint, intake, ICRD, muffler delete (if it is not illegal in your area). I'd say this is a good start.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey KT78...she looks so clean! The weather over here is making it difficult to keep mine looking so fresh/clean. Hey buddy...it’s been awhile since we’ve talked. Oh-yeah...forgot to add I finally pulled the trigger with purchasing the 2018 model year. I finally decided to jump ship from the other Hyundai forum to this place...mostly for the kicks/laughs of it all in hopes the effort was worth making an account over on this side.

When you’re done gaming/ mountain biking, please do add some mods to your ride! I’ll catch ‘ya in private messaging later.

As to the rest of the forum... I’ve been aware of this addition to the ES side of the forum since it’s inception. I created this topic over here and the ES forum piggybacked from there on (note thread starter; yeah, it’s me.)—>

Tint, intake, ICRD, muffler delete (if it is not illegal in your area). I'd say this is a good start.
Cool, cool. I’ve seen your ride the times you’ve been at Costco and Café Rio. Dude, toilet paper should be loaded in the trunk. <— I’m messing with ya. Dunno where you put all the contents from the cart into your car, but it looked like you were struggling for a moment when I noticed your ride.

Whoa...[laughs] geez...the links might be overload for some. As an introduction- I purchased the 2018 ES model year. I was really hoping the second year would include power seats for the North American market. At least I have BlueLink for three years free of charge.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I plan on adding a tasteful lip and side mouldings, tint, LED turn F/R, eventually wheels and rubber once the stock shoes peel off. Rear sway bar will probably be one of the first things done, as I really like the way it handles now, just a bit more turn-in would be great. Most of the local 'fun roads that are definitely in mexico' are tight mucho direction changers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Cool, cool. I’ve seen your ride the times you’ve been at Costco and Café Rio. Dude, toilet paper should be loaded in the trunk. <— I’m messing with ya. Dunno where you put all the contents from the cart into your car, but it looked like you were struggling for a moment when I noticed your ride.
I guess its been a while since Ive checked this forum... Are you talking Victorville, Ca? Ive been to Rio a handful of times but never to Costco in my ES... I do know Ive seen two other blue ES in my area, one I found through the facebook group. Im guessing you might be the other if you have a front plate that starts with a 7???

·
Registered
66 Posts
I guess its been a while since Ive checked this forum... Are you talking Victorville, Ca? Ive been to Rio a handful of times but never to Costco in my ES... I do know Ive seen two other blue ES in my area, one I found through the facebook group. Im guessing you might be the other if you have a front plate that starts with a 7???
Dude, it was you at Costco...unless your lic. plate was stolen and used by those other Sport owners in your area, it was your car. Your recent shared pics displayed on the forum with your vanity plate (as well as your forum user handle) is the same lic plate I’ve seen up in the high desert.

And...I think almost ever new car sold during 2017 in California uses the 7 as the first character in the plate. I noticed this very early on last year.

One more hint- I’m not rolling with front plates. It’s lame to take away the natural beauty in the car by keeping the front plate on. You must have seen someone else’s car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dude, it was you at Costco...unless your lic. plate was stolen and used by those other Sport owners in your area, it was your car. Your recent shared pics displayed on the forum with your vanity plate (as well as your forum user handle) is the same lic plate I’ve seen up in the high desert.

And...I think almost ever new car sold during 2017 in California uses the 7 as the first character in the plate. I noticed this very early on last year.

One more hint- I’m not rolling with front plates. It’s lame to take away the natural beauty in the car by keeping the front plate on. You must have seen someone else’s car.
Was not me hahaha. Last time I went TO Costco was when I had my Sentra. I may have driven AROUND Costco, but never to it since I dont have a membership:confused:

Unless youre the guy I found on the Facebook group that said he saw me by T-Mobile off Dale Evans, you must make a fourth blue ES in the high desert that none of us have seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts