Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the GTA? I'm just north of Toronto and I think have only seen one other Sport on the road since picking mine up at the end of April.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am located in Hamilton. I have also only seen one other sport on the road down here.

Reactions: BlazingYellow2017

·
Registered
59 Posts
Downtown Toronto core, trying to pick up an ES this summer. I've seen a black one here, and a Yellow one who's owner oasked to join the group. There's a KDM meet every Friday at the Krispy Kreme in Mississauga, and ES's are starting to show up!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am but unfortunately don't own an ES as of yet unfortunately. I don't think I've really seen too many of them either though. Would like to see a yellow one though!! Maybe I'll swing by that meet one day and see what's up !!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Downtown Toronto core, trying to pick up an ES this summer. I've seen a black one here, and a Yellow one who's owner oasked to join the group. There's a KDM meet every Friday at the Krispy Kreme in Mississauga, and ES's are starting to show up!
When do these meets stop happening?

Reactions: BlazingYellow2017

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am but unfortunately don't own an ES as of yet unfortunately. I don't think I've really seen too many of them either though. Would like to see a yellow one though!! Maybe I'll swing by that meet one day and see what's up !!
I tried to order a yellow one and Mississauga Hyundai told me the colour is no longer available so I bought a grey one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yellow MT

I tried to order a yellow one and Mississauga Hyundai told me the colour is no longer available so I bought a grey one.
I had to wait three months for my yellow...factory ordered.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in Waterloo, seen a couple other ES's out and about and even met some friends... pretty sure none of them are on the forum though. My mod list is as follows:

- Fast FC04 Wheels 18x8 +30
- Tail lights and rear reflectors tinted with Vvivid Vinyl Dark Tint
- M&S Trunk Spoiler wrapped 3m gloss black
- Roof wrapped 3m gloss black
- HKS Blow Off Valve with custom flange to attach to stock cold pipe
- K&N Cone Filter
- Custom muffler delete with 3" burnt HKS tips
- Full LED interior conversion
- RGB LED Footwell strips
- Ki Aero Front splitter
- Rear debadge and rear 'H' painted black
- Engine cover painted gloss red

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cambridge, Ontario... I've seen a few other Sport Models on the road... White and Blue...!

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
East York here. Dealer was offering the Yellow one but I find it to "girly'ish".
Had it for 5 months now, currently at 4k, lower bumper assy, rad support changed due to animal damage.
Haven't seen another ES Sport yet.
"Girly'ish"....I forbid you from using that term again....LMAO! (says the BIG GUY who owns a Yellow Elantra)...;-)

·
Registered
103 Posts
"Girly'ish"....I forbid you from using that term again....LMAO! (says the BIG GUY who owns a Yellow Elantra)...;-)
same, it doesn't feel girly to me as well. maybe light pink colour would.

say I have noticed my car doesn't have the "Airbag" word in my car for the side curtain left+right area. does your car have those word on either side?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts