Elantra Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm in Waterloo, seen a couple other ES's out and about and even met some friends... pretty sure none of them are on the forum though. My mod list is as follows:

- Fast FC04 Wheels 18x8 +30
- Tail lights and rear reflectors tinted with Vvivid Vinyl Dark Tint
- M&S Trunk Spoiler wrapped 3m gloss black
- Roof wrapped 3m gloss black
- HKS Blow Off Valve with custom flange to attach to stock cold pipe
- K&N Cone Filter
- Custom muffler delete with 3" burnt HKS tips
- Full LED interior conversion
- RGB LED Footwell strips
- Ki Aero Front splitter
- Rear debadge and rear 'H' painted black
- Engine cover painted gloss red
Looks Great.....! Really like your rims as well... Nice Choice!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Im in Kitchener quite often as well, mine is white with a gloss black roof and tinted tail lights! Pretty sure I've seen one of you a few times going down Wellington Street on my morning commute...
I take Wellington every day on my commute to Guelph. Honk next time, but don't mind if I flip you the bird...no telling what kind of day I had. LOL

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you guys ever end up in Michigan, make sure to say hello!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I do with the PITL.ca series at the Powerade Centre. Second event was today, I was outclassed by some 10th Gen Si’s, the ES desperately needs an LSD. Next event is Father’s Day so I can’t make it.
Nice! The ES looks good doing that.

I checked out one of the PITL events a few years ago when I had the VT, but with all the track prepped cars and such I was too intimidated to try it. I've been meaning to try the newbie intro events, but I keep losing track on when they run those. Not sure if PITL has one, but I've seen an intro event at the Powerade centre before and WOSCA has one as well. WOSCA is out towards Sarnia/London, but I have family down there so I've considered trying it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice! The ES looks good doing that.

I checked out one of the PITL events a few years ago when I had the VT, but with all the track prepped cars and such I was too intimidated to try it. I've been meaning to try the newbie intro events, but I keep losing track on when they run those. Not sure if PITL has one, but I've seen an intro event at the Powerade centre before and WOSCA has one as well. WOSCA is out towards Sarnia/London, but I have family down there so I've considered trying it.
I find the PITL group easy going and welcoming to new people, they have instructors who will ride along. The courses are pretty straight forward too. I don’t think that you need the newbie course for autocross you can probably pick it up on the fly. I’ve been doing it casually (as my schedule permits) for the last 5 years and I run mid pack which is fine I’m just there to have fun and try to improve my time each run.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Checking in, just sign the deal on a 2018 Sport-tech in a Manual! Located in the Aurora area, any ES owners in the York Region?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome guys, hope you enjoy the car!

al3x, did you test drive both? Is it commuting that made you go with the DCT?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Kyle,

Can you p;ease share the link for the Air Intake on your picture ?
I am also from Hamilton Hamilton ! if you have instagram can add me @ Jon ortiz @ rockingwonder
i have some questions for you !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did test drive both! It takes living with it for a day though to realize what you really want though!

Love the car visually to bits and am on a 4 year lease but if i could redo it then i'd finance the base MT all the way :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
21 - 40 of 68 Posts