Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you fellas. I am very impressed. Discovering a few hidden jewels, one is automatic highbeams. It works very well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No plans to mod the car beyond the window tint.

350 miles and still learning about it's features and performance. It now has a plethora of safety features beyond just the blind spot monitoring. It now has lane keep assist. Emergency braking, collision detection and a few others.

The lane keep assist is much improved - it centers the car. Non-radar cruise is also improved; it does a good job of keeping the speed selected. It now displays the selected speed in the center screen - a big plus.

I'm using 93 octane. But the DCT has minimum hesitation when starting from a stop and the shifts are very fast.

The looks are beginning to grow on me. I also like the minimal lip spoiler and the new exhaust tip(s).

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
267 Posts
Did Hyundai include DCT temperature gauge within the instrument cluster's LCD display? The screenshot is of KDM Elantra Sport.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Elantra sport | Intense blue | sxth Ram intake| Sxth HF cat downpipe| HKS bov|
27 Posts
Did Hyundai include DCT temperature gauge within the instrument cluster's LCD display? The screenshot is of KDM Elantra Sport.
Yes. My 19 has the Temp gauge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts