Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking my 2017 certified M/T ES Premium 20k miles up on Wednesday. $16.8 OTD excluding taxes, tag and title.
Needed a fun, reliable fall and winter car so I can put my 2016 Camaro SS to sleep for the winter. Not that I do too much driving anyway since I work primarily from home, only 2 days per week in the office. However, the grind of swapping winter wheels on and still having to lightfoot to keep the tail end from slipping out wasn't very confidence inspiring. Getting back into a FWD car will be a change, I haven't owned one personally in over 5 years but i'm looking forward to it.

My wife was recently involved in an accident that totaled her 2016 Kia Optima EX. So she now have a Hyundai Tucson Limited 1.6T Ultimate. Having driven her new ride gave me confidence that the 1.6T isn't bad and more than fitting for my commute. Can't beat it for around $300/month. Looking forward to the drive home after picking it up and putting the Camaro on the winter storage insurance plan.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Congrats and welcome - you'll love the ES. IMO it is the best bang for buck car you can buy.

Reactions: 8777
1 - 2 of 2 Posts