Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Administrator
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share a picture of your Elantra Sport Turbo right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
If I must park among other cars, I find one of those spots that has a slashed "no parking" area and then part right on the edge of it so even if there is a car next to me on the other side, they can open their door all the way and still be 2 feet away. lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Darth Vader Edition lol

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Like the Darth Vader look. How much was your tint job? Did you have trouble getting the turbo badge to stick where you relocated it to under the headlight? Pretty cool. I saw someone else bought a veloster turbo badge and put it under the sport badge on the trunk lid, also cool...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Like the Darth Vader look. How much was your tint job? Did you have trouble getting the turbo badge to stick where you relocated it to under the headlight? Pretty cool. I saw someone else bought a veloster turbo badge and put it under the sport badge on the trunk lid, also cool...
Tint was 200 at the dealership and the turbo badging stuck right on. No issues sticking to any area you want. Just make sure you wipe it down clean so the sticky gets as much body as possible :)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts