Elantra Sport Forum banner

Picture Of Your Elantra Sport Turbo RIGHT NOW!

39K views 112 replies 55 participants last post by  Nj4114 
#1 ·
Share a picture of your Elantra Sport Turbo right now. Doesn't have to be a perfect picture. It could be anywhere and in any state or condition.

Please follow the guidelines below:

• Picture is taken from the last hour
  • Post a minimum of 1 picture and maximum up to 5
  • Do not stage car

#9 ·
If I must park among other cars, I find one of those spots that has a slashed "no parking" area and then part right on the edge of it so even if there is a car next to me on the other side, they can open their door all the way and still be 2 feet away. lol

#29 ·
Hey Neighbor

We are having an 2-day autocross event this coming Saturday and Sunday, July 8th & 9th at the Cohen Stadium parking lot in El Paso, Texas. It is a very huge lot. Our courses are typically in the high 60-second to low 70-second range. Everyone will get six (6) runs each day.

We have the course open for walking from 6am - 9am, Registration & Tech from 7am - 9am. 1st car out on course at 10am.

Come out and watch or run!

You can text or call me for more info.
915-540-1723

Luis

#17 ·
Darth Vader Edition lol

Attachments

#25 ·
Like the Darth Vader look. How much was your tint job? Did you have trouble getting the turbo badge to stick where you relocated it to under the headlight? Pretty cool. I saw someone else bought a veloster turbo badge and put it under the sport badge on the trunk lid, also cool...
Tint was 200 at the dealership and the turbo badging stuck right on. No issues sticking to any area you want. Just make sure you wipe it down clean so the sticky gets as much body as possible
Is the grill from shark racing? I've been trying to find a grill similar to the one they sell but heard theirs is a flimsy

#19 ·
Tint was 200 at the dealership and the turbo badging stuck right on. No issues sticking to any area you want. Just make sure you wipe it down clean so the sticky gets as much body as possible :)

#36 ·
Always keep the sun(any light source really) to your back, one of the first rules of photography! Not always achievable mind you, but a good rule of thumb nonetheless. Also, try to get down low, and level with the wheel. Though, being a white car, it will throw the metering off on what you actually are trying to shoot at.

That looks pretty decent with the semi gloss going on there. I may have to try this on mine, until I can get some dope-ass black wheels proper one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.