Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport DCT w/TECH
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found these during some searching for ES parts. These control arms are for Kia Forte K3 GT (same chassis as ES, in theory at least). I cannot comment whether or not this is a quality part.

There is additional information found under link below, including specs. These will not translate from Korean as the information is in a form of image.
G?? - TUON K3 GT ???? ?? ????

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know this is just over a year old. Happy B-day thread. But I found these in case anyone wants to get them.
https://shop.korea-motors.com/tuning-innovation/hyundai-tuix/elantra-sport-tuix-201811-20y
They're not too bad on price. Actually cheaper for those blue control arms than replacements from hyundaioemparts.com. A few other upgrade parts too. The Bilsteins/lowering springs look awesome but with shipping they're more than pretty much every coilover kit for our car. Maybe some people could do a group buy since it'll save on shipping and the cost goes down if you buy at least 5 sets of something.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Only reason to buy the front arms like that is for ease of installation. The only difference is the bushing stiffness and it's a factory accessory so it's not going to be much stiffer than stock because NVH. If you can take the arms off and have the bushings swapped, Go with the SuperPro bushings.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Went through all of that in my mind already. I would get these if you like factory upgrades. If the difference is similar to the difference between our stock lower engine mount and the GTN mount, then I would say it's a worthwhile upgrade for some. Personally, I feel as you said and plan to do Whiteline's bushings which actually add camber during turns and have the same increase in caster like the SuperPro bushings. So many options to choose from. My original post was to be helpful and give a link to something that no one had yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.