Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you think there would be any incentives or reductions to this vehicle maybe 6 months from now? Plan on buying a car in the summer/fall time and am considering this car.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Kinda hard to tell. Maybe they'll have some sort of summer time sales or something but there's no way to really know for sure. Are you a Costco member?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I doubt it and wouldn't depend on it. What you can depend on is for some Elantra Sport that was a demo car to go on sale and that's just about it. When that happens you'll be lucky to find one. Being as affordable as this is i'm sure some people in a certain dealer with that demo will buy it before even hitting the classifieds.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Probably not.. the demo may not even be for sale for a long time. You may be able to negotiate some services or something in that manor, but I doubt you'll be receiving anything on the cost end of things .

·
Registered
28 Posts
I haven't found a specific place to post this...and I haven't really looked that much. However, if there is a place to share price paid and negotiating tips I would be happy to share what I did. I don't know if this will help, but I paid $18,700 including dealer fees for my Elantra Sports. After sales tax, it came to about $20K USD. $20,148 & $20,260 to be exact...that's in an area with 7% sales tax. The price I am sharing includes tax, tag title and all costs. I bought two of them from different dealers. I got a silver (mine) and electric blue (Mrs.).

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I'd rather not share all of the details of my transaction since I was upside down in my previous car, but for the Elantra (base 6MT) alone I got it for $18,995 not including tax or all the dealer BS.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Would you think there would be any incentives or reductions to this vehicle maybe 6 months from now? Plan on buying a car in the summer/fall time and am considering this car.
You can wait for 2018 YM and buy the 2017 YM maybe able to save a grand.

I got mine in Feb for $19k even.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Make sure to sign up for Uber. Its a 1k discount right now. Has been for a few months now, so the chances are it will still be there

·
Registered
84 Posts
PM me when you are ready to buy. I may be able to help you out. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just walked away from 6mt, base. @19.3 - 21.9 OTD.
Can't blame you that's Premium territory $19.3. Realistic great price for a base is about $17.5 depending on where you live and rebates. Plus TTL. Did you qualify for any rebates? Finance, Uber etc? Any other local dealers you can try?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I paid $21,500 before TTL for my Elantra Sport Premium DCT on Mar 8. I think the April incentives are more exciting than the March ones were.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Can't blame you that's Premium territory $19.3. Realistic great price for a base is about $17.5 depending on where you live and rebates. Plus TTL. Did you qualify for any rebates? Finance, Uber etc? Any other local dealers you can try?
I ended up with $2,750 in rebates on my base 6MT, problem is the dealers around here add crap like "desert paint protection", then window tint, the auto dimming mirror that was installed by Hyundai, etc, etc. Sticker was $24,300 and I drove it off the lot for $18,995. Not going to complain, we're still getting A LOT of car for that kind of money.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ended up with $2,750 in rebates on my base 6MT, problem is the dealers around here add crap like "desert paint protection", then window tint, the auto dimming mirror that was installed by Hyundai, etc, etc. Sticker was $24,300 and I drove it off the lot for $18,995. Not going to complain, we're still getting A LOT of car for that kind of money.
They did the same to me too. They put some paint protection package, wheel locks, tint, cargo net, and a few other bs things that they wanted to add $1500 to the price of the car. I told them none of that meant anything to me and by the end of the transaction I think I paid like $200 extra for all that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts