Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. I own a '18 sport. Nice little driver. Wasn't happy with the throttle response and the first thing i did was install a windbooster throttle controller. Huge difference. All lag is eliminated. I have an air intake and have changed out the front grille.Plans are to stiffen up the suspension a bit, open up the exhaust with a tork downpipe, drive it for a while and see whats up later. Fun little car tho.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Better solution for the throttle response is to install a 60mm throttle body from a 2.0L GDI car. Plug and play, though a larger intake elbow needs to be found.

Lots of downpipe solutions, I would personally go with SXTH Element or Pierce Motorsports on that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Better solution for the throttle response is to install a 60mm throttle body from a 2.0L GDI car. Plug and play, though a larger intake elbow needs to be found.

Lots of downpipe solutions, I would personally go with SXTH Element or Pierce Motorsports on that.
So we can just replace the throttle body with a 2.0 with no issues? and has the intake elbow been found?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.