Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new here, but gonna browse for a while and read up, im currently debating getting a 2020 ES, trying to reach 24 out the door. The other competitor is a honda civic sport, but the hyundai is winning due to interior and general gadgets it has too it. Probably going the premium package route to get the 3 years blue link and remote start. Main questions are, i know nothing about modding but id love to add some red knobs and interior lighting, normally id go blue but the red in the elentra is slick. The other tiny dumb question i have is, can the digital display in the dash show mph digitally or is it only anolog. Other than that general help and experience with the 2020 would be nice to have

·
Registered
251 Posts
I know the 2017/18 has a digital speedometer so I would think the 2020 would have it as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the 2017/18 has a digital speedometer so I would think the 2020 would have it as well.
Thanks much, its a petty little thing i love because it helps me not gun it haha, but i couldnt find the specific option when i tinkered with the car at the lot

·
Registered
2019 Elantra Sport
60 Posts
Mp/h and kp/h are configurable from the menus in the car, just the same as degrees Celsius vs Fahrenheit. You're good to go.

Also, note the things lacking in the civic vs present in the ES (ie: lane keep assist, attention, auto high beams, etc.). Overall, from my comparison (as an owner of a 2019 ES who cross shopped the Si), the ES is so much more refined and better put together. Performance specs are negligible, especially when getting into aftermarket.

Cheers! 🍻

·
Registered
22 Posts
The gauge cluster can be somewhat configured for what you want to see. In typical hyundai fashion, it is very easy to navigate, and overall this is a worry free car to live with.

My biggest suggestion is to drive these cars back to back. I was very unimpressed driving a 2019 Civic SI 6MT. The Elantra sport blew me away with perfect tuned sporty suspension. Surprisingly fun to drive. Good luck in your search!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts