Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an ES last week and a couple grievances with the buttons on the radio.

I have the Canadian version which doesn't have Bluelink :(

]

I hate the fact that there's no physical Home button to go to the split map/music screen (especially if im in carplay and want to go back) and the fact that the media button brings up Bluetooth but not Carplay so i have to press Phone to go into Carplay phone app and then press the home button to return to the carplay home screen.

Just stuff like that. Was wondering how you guys get around little things like that?

· Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Weird. I have a home button. Not a physical one, but on the touchscreen in the top left corner. I can't answer anything about CarPlay because I use Android, like an adult. :D :D (I kid, I kid. But really, I don't have an iPhone so I can't answer that question)

· Registered
17 Posts
Weird. I have a home button. Not a physical one, but on the touchscreen in the top left corner. I can't answer anything about CarPlay because I use Android, like an adult. :D :D (I kid, I kid. But really, I don't have an iPhone so I can't answer that question)
CarPlay has a Hyundai icon on the main screen. Tapping that goes back to the main screen. Totally weird that there isn't a home button, I wonder why they'd do that?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CarPlay has a Hyundai icon on the main screen. Tapping that goes back to the main screen. Totally weird that there isn't a home button, I wonder why they'd do that?
I KNOW RIGHT! I love the way the home screen is a 50/50 split and find myself on it alot though really wished they made it possible to have a physical button return you to that screen instead of going from Homescreen -> Carplay -> some other menu to have the home button show up -> home screen

I have the touchscreen home button too, was just hoping for a physical one ;) though Im getting used to reaching to touch the top left cornor atleast :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.