Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please share your real world numbers that you are getting in the 2018 Sport w/ 6-Speed Manual Transmission.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I?m averaging about 33-34. I live in a rural area so I am able to maintain a 40-50 mph commute for most of the drive. I do have quite a few stops signs along the way.

·
Registered
175 Posts
this is the same for me. Also same driving conditions to a T. I may be getting 32-33 after install of SR intake from but cant be too sure yet.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
You already got a bunch of answers in the facebook group.

And I think we already have a thread for this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Are you guys going by the on-board mileage readout? Because according to mine I've been averaging around 37-39 mpg highway and low 40's when on a side road holding an even 80 km/h.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Are you guys going by the on-board mileage readout? Because according to mine I've been averaging around 37-39 mpg highway and low 40's when on a side road holding an even 80 km/h.
It's been proven that the screen in the car reads 3-4 mpg high. (US at least) Mine has mostly read 35-38 mpg but when manually calculated it ends up being 32-34. Here's all of my fill ups since I bought the car:

·
Registered
7 Posts
123 miles, 70 mph on mixed two-lane mountain roads - 38 on computer, 37.6 measured. Return trip was 37 mpg.
121 miles at 83 mph, steady. Elevation change from 3,300 to 5,700 feet. 30 mph winds and on snow tires. 28 mpg.
City driving with idle for warmup and fairly regular ice-scraping: 26-28mpg.
Overall, it is much better than the sticker.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got a GT Sport and I'm returning around 30-31 on average.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts