Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I went with Pierce because it has tabs welded on to prevent it sliding.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I got winter tires on at the same time so I won't push the car to that point on dry pavement. Next spring I'll be getting the four point brace on and 'maybe' lowering springs then WEEEEEEEEEEE!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Two for sxth one for Pierce I might try the one from torq if not then I?m going with sxth. I run a hotckicks or how ever it?s spelled on my Srt on the stiffest setting but I also am using rear strut bar along with other goodies and coils. My Srt handles very nicely and if pushed hard enough will over steer. But seeing as this is a newer car and different platform wanted to get some personal perspective. Thanks for the info everyone.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I bought the one by Peirce and very happy with it. Wouldn't say it eliminates under steer but has certainly made a great improvement. Didn't want anything too thick/heavy.
There is another hole on the pierce (as with all others I've seen) but I'm told we need new/adjustable end links. It would be interested to what happens to the 19mm with the other hole used.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Two for sxth one for Pierce I might try the one from torq if not then I?m going with sxth. I run a hotckicks or how ever it?s spelled on my Srt on the stiffest setting but I also am using rear strut bar along with other goodies and coils. My Srt handles very nicely and if pushed hard enough will over steer. But seeing as this is a newer car and different platform wanted to get some personal perspective. Thanks for the info everyone.
They all do the same thing. Similar to the intakes, all serve the same purpose, it really just comes down to which brand you prefer.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is anyone making adjustable endlinks? I have these and sways of course on some other cars and can truly change the character of handling by changing the hole.
I have not looked at the mounting points, but making something with heim joints and threaded rod should just be a trip to the auto parts/hardware store.

This is a RSB assembly that I had made for my Ford Focus back in 2003

Notice the collars next to the mounting bushings--that would be an easy fix for those with side-to-side movement.

·
Registered
343 Posts

Notice the collars next to the mounting bushings--that would be an easy fix for those with side-to-side movement.
FYI: Pierce rear bars come with collars welded on.

Reactions: echobravo
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.