Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the SR Turbo overseas markets offer these I was curious if anyone out there has done this via the aftermarket? I don't own an Elantra yet but may have to budget this in if I get a white or silver ES. Looks so good and addresses my complaint about the interior being too dark with not enough contrasting.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I have not seen it done here, nor have I seen it done in my facebook group 750 members strong and counting. Lots want it, nobody has stepped up.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You don't necessarily want the seats but the cover, right?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Right, replace the black leather with red leather. I wouldn't put the 'Sport' stitch I don't think. Also replace the door panels section with red

·
Registered
229 Posts
Why o why did Hyundai not make red leather an option on US models?
Judging by the fact that those seats appear to have power adjustments, I feel like Hyundai hasn't made the red leather an option for us YET :mad:

·
Registered
229 Posts
How much would it cost to get those seats though? Im not talking reupholstered, I mean the actual seats and red door panels.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
How much would it cost to get those seats though? Im not talking reupholstered, I mean the actual seats and red door panels.
Shipped from South Korea, probably way more than anyone wants to pay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am currently waiting for a Black seat with Red inserts - 1 of 5 in the country. Here in South Africa all the Elantra Sports have the Red leather and no one is buying them.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got a couple vendors that will do a custom leather interior for roughly a grand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts