Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current ride is still running fine, maybe a bit creaky in the back but it can still get me from point a to b.

But, with all the new features in new cars these days, I'm thinking of upgrading and the Elantra has caught my attention, especially in Fiery Red.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My current ride is still running fine, maybe a bit creaky in the back but it can still get me from point a to b.

But, with all the new features in new cars these days, I'm thinking of upgrading and the Elantra has caught my attention, especially in Fiery Red.
I had a Civic Si previously and an Accord V6 coupe after that..both manual. In my estimation the elantra's performance is somewhere between them. You have to drive it harder to get the performance out of it, but it handles great and will scoot if you push it hard. I haven't developed the bond with it I had with my Accord yet. I could actually throw that thing a little sideways with some confidence.

So far I love the modern features like bluetooth and android auto though...almost worth the upgrade just for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts