Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installation was easy, however step 1 should be to get it up on ramps. If you disconnect the battery first, you're gonna have a bad time. I was surprised to see how much of a labyrinth the stock resonator is. I don't notice any performance difference, and only every once in awhile do I notice any extra sound. I wouldn't call it an essential mod, but I have no arguments against doing it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's one of those mods that if you're under the car you might as well do it. I did mine along with the lower engine mount from SXTH. There isn't anyway to tell if it did anything, but certainly a bit less resistance, is a good thing.

I think I hear it, from time to time, could be something else, whatever the case, it's not dramatic.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
If you disconnect the battery first, you're gonna have a bad time.
I never disconnect the battery unless I'm working on something electrical.

·
Registered
175 Posts
They don't have any vids show us how to do it, think I'll just have my local mechanic take care of it. Unless somebody here has a vid or detailed description of installation.

·
Registered
241 Posts
They don't have any vids show us how to do it, think I'll just have my local mechanic take care of it. Unless somebody here has a vid or detailed description of installation.
Like @likebudda said, we have most of our products' installations documented on our Support page at the top of the website :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks guys, I did end up finding a vid of a guy doing his veloster turbo with the same part- couldn't imagine it would be much different but ill print out the instructions from the site anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts