Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm probably in the minority, but nay for me. It's good as it is already IMO. In the end, it's a personal decision.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have to admit I wasn't sure until I sat it on there and then when I took it off I was kind of like..... hmmmm something is missing now. That is a Saturday morning job for me :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd say yay. Actually have a very similar spoiler sitting in my living room, for my very similar white 2018 ES, waiting for warmer weather.

Also jealous of the SR badge over the "sport"
I like the SR badge too! And even the R is Red haha Unfortunately, in their wisdom, Hyundai in Australia are now following the rest of the world and calling it the Elantra Sport. But this means our 17/18's are a short run and unique model, I don't mind that. :) I just wish my seats had the SR logo like the floor mats instead of the word Sport on them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like the SR badge too! And even the R is Red haha Unfortunately, in their wisdom, Hyundai in Australia are now following the rest of the world and calling it the Elantra Sport. But this means our 17/18's are a short run and unique model, I don't mind that. :) I just wish my seats had the SR logo like the floor mats instead of the word Sport on them.
Ya as much as I really like the exterior look of this car stock, the interior could have been a little more tasteful. Exterior wise, the spoiler and complete de/rebadge (I really cant stand the flying H emblems. Replacements on the way) are the only adjustments I’ll be making, unless you count tint and ppf. Interior is a little cheap looking I think. I do dig the black with red stitching scheme though. Some one posted a black leather Ebrake and shifter cover they bought on eBay that I grabbed and looks really good.

You have SR on your floor mats and not a giant Elantra logo?... really... now I’m more jealous. Wanna trade? :D my summers are still in the plastic haha.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I like the SR badge too! And even the R is Red haha Unfortunately, in their wisdom, Hyundai in Australia are now following the rest of the world and calling it the Elantra Sport. But this means our 17/18's are a short run and unique model, I don't mind that. /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif I just wish my seats had the SR logo like the floor mats instead of the word Sport on them.
Ya as much as I really like the exterior look of this car stock, the interior could have been a little more tasteful. Exterior wise, the spoiler and complete de/rebadge (I really cant stand the flying H emblems. Replacements on the way) are the only adjustments I’ll be making, unless you count tint and ppf. Interior is a little cheap looking I think. I do dig the black with red stitching scheme though. Some one posted a black leather Ebrake and shifter cover they bought on eBay that I grabbed and looks really good.

You have SR on your floor mats and not a giant Elantra logo?... really... now I’m more jealous. Wanna trade? /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif my summers are still in the plastic haha.
What are you going to replace flying H emblem with?

·
Registered
75 Posts
What are you going to replace flying H emblem with?
Ive dug the Brenthom Emblems since they came out. Definitely not understated, but still unique to Hyundais and Kia's mostly and look classier than the OEM emblem in my opinion. The chrome and black should look pretty good on the white ES.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You have SR on your floor mats and not a giant Elantra logo?... really... now I’m more jealous. Wanna trade? :D my summers are still in the plastic haha.
I sure do ;) I guess you could always import a set and some SR badges, it would be unique there :)

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
NAY on most cars but on a white, silver or gray ES a black, small lip back there looks good especially when paired to a gloss black roof and tints, ofcoarse, should always get tint. As far as the badges go, well, I've seen those Brethon badges and I don't know what they mean exactly. What I'm going to have done to my rear "Flying H" badge is have it accented with black, imagine the JDM Honda badges in red, there you go but in satin black. I already debadged the SPORT badge and replaced it with the TURBO badge from the Veloster, ordered it when I was buying the car actually, done within a week of ownership.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts