Elantra Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you have one post a picture. I would like to compare styles
Haha, sweet! I just commented on your other post in the oil thread. Dude, if you’re looking for some crazy downforce...take a look over here.

Link —> https://scgarageworks.com/product/elantra-sport-2017-duckbill/

Greg is awesome. He’s so chill and loves his obsession (his baby...err his deeply modified veloster). I might get in a little trouble saying this in public, but I think Greg started to slowly design things for the Sport model considering Jim Pierce owns a Sport model. Man, I hope the guys don’t give me a hard time for sharing this.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you have one post a picture. I would like to compare styles
Haha, sweet! I just commented on your other post in the oil thread. Dude, if you’re looking for some crazy downforce...take a look over here.

Link —> https://scgarageworks.com/product/elantra-sport-2017-duckbill/

Greg is awesome. He’s so chill and loves his obsession (his baby...err his deeply modified veloster). I might get in a little trouble saying this in public, but I think Greg started to slowly design things for the Sport model considering Jim Pierce owns a Sport model. Man, I hope the guys don’t give me a hard time for sharing this.
Cool stuff. I really like the customized steering wheel.

·
Registered
32 Posts
mine is very similar to R1600's same company makes mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Roof and Trunk spoilers, OEM versions. Roof is available with or without LED. Contact Albert Hwang on facebook for pricing. I highly recommend him, and you won't find faster shipping from Korea.

20171231_144831_Richtone(HDR) by Jason Miller, on Flickr

hyundailem_9 by Jason Miller, on Flickr

hyundailem_21 by Jason Miller, on Flickr
Love how that looks on this color. When you say OEM do you mean the actual spoilers that you'd get put on at any dealer, just ordered from someone else? It's hard to get a clear picture of the OEM spoiler anywhere. Just want to make sure.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Love how that looks on this color. When you say OEM do you mean the actual spoilers that you'd get put on at any dealer, just ordered from someone else? It's hard to get a clear picture of the OEM spoiler anywhere. Just want to make sure.
This is basically the OEM spoiler that's available at dealers in Canada. It's made by the same company.

Edit: Trunk spoiler, not the roof spoiler.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is basically the OEM spoiler that's available at dealers in Canada. It's made by the same company.

Edit: Trunk spoiler, not the roof spoiler.
where would i get that roof spoiler then, it looks amazing and im thinking of getting one to go along with my glossy black trunk spoiler

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
where would i get that roof spoiler then, it looks amazing and im thinking of getting one to go along with my glossy black trunk spoiler
eBay or Amazon. Guy I bought mine from doesn't sell them anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts