Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I bought the dual catch can kit from SXTH for $379 and had it on my 2018 Elantra Sport for 2 weeks, then decided to remove them. They work perfectly fine and are basically in new condition. All parts and mounting hardware included. Asking $200 and wil include shipping to mainland US. If you're in the Denver,CO area you can pick them up too.

I decided to remove them because I commute over 100 miles a day and I don't want to empty these cans every week. Too much hassle.

Send me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Catch Cans_1.jpg

Catch Cans_2.jpg

Catch Cans_3.jpg

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Shouldn't have to empty them every week. Were they really filling up that fast? I empty mine every oil change and it's barely 1/4 full.

·
Registered
2018 Elantra Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, I just realized there is a Marketplace section. Maybe Operator can move this thread? I apologize.

They filled up pretty fast. I had them on the car in January and it was COLD in the mornings.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Colder temps can lead to more condensation with the the heat of the engine. So yeah, they will fill up faster then. It's one of those things you have to commit to while asking yourself if the commitment is worth it to keep the intake valves cleaner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts