Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$50. Local pickup only, I will not ship this. No, you cannot pay an extra $20 and have it shipped. It is local pickup ONLY. EDIT: Send me a PM if you reply to this thread - I don't check these forums often so a PM will give me an email alert.

Hey guys, sold my '17 ES a couple months ago and have this SXTH Element intake for sale. It has about 15k miles on it. Filter rubbed on something so there are some imperfections - see pics. It is also missing the smaller hose clamp for the rubber connection between the intake and the stock manifold. Ignore the big plastic piece in a couple of the pictures, I thought it was part of the intake but now I have no idea what it is for. I'll also include an oil filter and a few crush washers for free.

I'm slightly south of Richmond, VA - I'd be willing to meet within 10 miles of 23112 in a public place so I don't get molested.

Disclaimer: I bought this in August of 2017, so I don't know if SXTH has updated anything on this intake since then. I also hated the sound, but I'm in my 30s so I'm not about the intake noise anymore.

https://imgur.com/a/jqAS5iz

1 - 1 of 1 Posts