Elantra Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 18' ES and was experiencing the surging while accelerating that is famous with our cars. To correct this issue I went ahead and purchased SXTH Elements Hot Pipe Upgrade and Pierburgs Wastegate Solenoid Upgrade. I can see why everyone says these mods are a must have. 😃 No more surging and car has a much more responsive throttle pedal. Thanks for all the great info the community has gotten out there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just purchased a 18' ES and was experiencing the surging while accelerating that is famous with our cars. To correct this issue I went ahead and purchased SXTH Elements Hot Pipe Upgrade and Pierburgs Wastegate Solenoid Upgrade. I can see why everyone says these mods are a must have. 😃 No more surging and car has a much more responsive throttle pedal. Thanks for all the great info the community has gotten out there.
How long ago did you purchase these upgrades? They have been sold out for about a month now and I can't handle this first gear nonsense, lol.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
How long ago did you purchase these upgrades? They have been sold out for about a month now and I can't handle this first gear nonsense, lol.
SXTH just posted on their instagram that they have wastegate solenoid upgrades in stock right now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What would be the must-have items from SXTH? the Pierburg was one, and their shift and cable bushings too? I'm not in a rush to buy, but interested to set aside a couple hundred bucks to get some stuff from them...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts